Einscan Metrology Scanners
SHINING3D’s new FreeScan series is the ultra-portable handheld 3D laser scanner.
It features flexible and convenient scanning mode, and the 3D industry scanner’s high accuracy and stability. The FreeScan series is applicable for a wide range of operating environments and a variety of measured objects. It can maximize the scanning efficiency to achieve excellent results.
Shining 3D FreeScan X5 and X7 applications
The Shining 3D FreeScan X5 is capable of performing for a wide variety of different industries, including education, digital jewelry, digital hearing aids, reverse engineering, 3D inspection and 3D printing and rapid prototyping.
Latest Release X5+ and X7+ Models
The Shining 3D FreeScan X7 is a handheld laser 3D scanner developed by Shining 3D, a manufacturer based in China.
The FreeScan X7 is light and portable, weighing in at just under one kilogram. This professional portable 3D scanner uses HOI technology, a hybrid of optics and inertia. The FreeScan X7 works in indoor environments as well as outdoors. Furthermore, it provides high accuracy and high speed 3D scanning.
Lightweight and easy operation: light and handy (0.95 kg), this 3D scanner can access narrow spaces. The FreeScan X7 can operate without any external clamping positioning.
Large measurement space: users can benefit from an almost unlimited 3D scanning size, not affected by size, texture and color of the object.
14 line Class II laser ray: this class of lasers is eye-safe.
FreeScan X7 applications
The FreeScan X7 is capable of performing for a wide variety of different industries, including reverse engineering and 3D quality inspection.
The FreeScan X5 is a portable 3D scanner designed by Shining 3D, a manufacturer based in China.
The Shining 3D FreeScan X5 is light and portable with a weight of only 0.8 kg. It replaces the FreeScan X3 and offers a higher performance; being faster and more precise. The Shining 3D FreeScan X5 uses a line laser array (10 line laser array, Class II eye safe) and high speed 3D scan technology. This professional portable 3D scanner is suited for uses cases without external positioning system, tripod or fixture.
Shining 3D FreeScan X5 features
- Light body and easy operation: Light and handy (0.8 kg), narrow space operation accessible. The Shining 3D FreeScan X5 can operate without any external clamping positioning.
- Large measurement space: Almost unlimited 3D scanning size, not affected by size, texture and color of the object.
- High accuracy, high speed: Accuracy up to 0.03 mm, measured under the German VDI/VDE 2634 standard. The 3D scanning speed can reach up to 350000 points/s.
- High compatibility: Compatible with 3D photogrammetric systems, which allows the measuring of very large parts (0.1 – 6 m, extendable).
- Interface with CAD packages: The Shining 3D FreeScan X5 is compatible with the most renowned CAD packages; including 3D System (Geomagic Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWork), Dassault Systemes (CATIA V5 & SolidWorks), PTC (Pro/ENGINEER), Siemens (NX Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage).