Creality CR10 MAX
Creality CR10 MAX larger printing size:450*450*470mm with Golden triangle for better stability, rapid heat-up of entire platform.100% real heating size, imported Capricorn teflon tube, double drive for rapid feeding, double boost effect rail-type transmits.
Print big with your Creality CR10 Max!
Buy the Creality CR-10 Max with an incredibly large build size of 450 x 450 x 450 mm. Creality CR10 Max 3D printer allows you to 3D print large models, prototypes and end use parts. Now, make huge FFF 3D prints easy and affordable.
Main product features Creality CR-10 Max 450x450x470 mm:
ByALL3DP: 8.5 Star Rating
“Massive. Huge. Enormous. These are just a few words that describe the sizable Creality CR-10 Max. If you’ve always wanted a bigger printer with more volume, the CR-10 Max caters to you. Is this printer a dream come true or just a very large paperweight? Find out today in our Creality CR-10 Max review”
Creality CR-10 Max 450*450*470 mm – Large format 3D printer with sturdy frame and high precision printing capabilities.
Creality CR-10 Max 450*450*470 mm is a large format 3D printer with a sturdy frame and high precision printing capabilities. Experience 3D printing of large models, prototypes and finished parts. You can choose your printing mode between a high production speed and convincing precision.
Main product features of the Creality CR-10 Max 450*450*470 mm 3D printer:
- Super large footprint of 450*450*470 mm which gives you more freedom for large 3D prints.
- Stable frame is ensured by triangular construction for less vibration and errors.
- Induction sensor for automatic leveling by precise measurement of nearby measuring points.
- 0.4, 0.8 mm nozzles: 3D printing with high precision or fast printing.
- Fast heating function of the building platform to utilize the entire building area.
- 2 power supplies for Motherboard and Heated bed for more reliable continuous operation.
- Heat-resistant blue Teflon hose minimizes clogging of material guide hose.
- Continuous material feed with two material guide gears.
- Powerful Y-axis motor with two drive belts enables reliable drive.
- Sensor for exact filament status detection.
- Intelligent resume function in the event of power failures.
Other product features Creality CR-10 Max 450x450x470 mm:
- Two Z-spindles for smooth, synchronous running and top 3D print results
- Easy-to-use HD touch screen display
- Ergonomic design with simple and effortless leveling
- Beautiful and functional design – Simple assembly and erection